Offering therapy services in English and Spanish for adults of all ages in and around Miami, and the whole State of Florida through video-conference
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Women, Men, People with Disabilities
- Online Sessions Available: Theranest.com
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to pinpoint your needs, agree on the treatment focus, and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
Rates & Insurance
- Individual Therapy Session, 50 minutes: $120
- Couple/Family Session, 50-60 minutes: $150
- If longer session is needed (common in the case of couples/family), time will be added in 1/2 hour increments at an additional fee of $60 for individual, and $75 for couples/family. (Example: an 80 minute couple session will have a fee of $225)
- I am an in-network provider for Cigna. For other insurance companies you need to find out if your plan will reimburse you for out of network providers (OON). If you have OON benefits, I can provide you with a bill to submit to your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay 50% of the cost of the session.